Analyst/Associate, Strategy and Corporate Finance Advisory (m/f/d)
You are as excited about Strategy and Corporate Finance as we are. You want to make a true impact – in your team, in our company and for our clients. Does this sound like you?
Full of energy, equipped with a Master’s degree along with skills and experience from internships – are you ready to kick off your career? Or you have already successfully started your career and are now looking for the next challenge?
Then join us as an Analyst or – for those of you with more experience – as an Associate and be a part of our team of passionate and entrepreneurial professionals.
Your new role
As an Analyst or Associate you play a vital role in the project team. You take over significant responsibility, e.g. for research, analyses and documentation. Furthermore, you work together with our clients from the very beginning.
Depending on the specific situation, your tasks will include following:
- Help manage a transaction process end-to-end (sell-side)
- Support a lead advisory mandate (buy-side)
- Own a module of a commercial due diligence
- Be part of a team that creates a business plan and a valuation model
- Develop and implement value creation plans, e.g. as part of exit readiness, post-merger integration and efficiency initiatives
You are a team player with whom it is fun to work and an entrepreneur at heart who feels at home in an agile setting. You deliver high-quality work while being pragmatic. You impress us with your drive as well as your analytical skills.
- Strong academic background with excellent grades from a top-tier Business School / University
- First relevant professional experience in consulting, corporate finance or private equity, during your studies as an intern and/or after your exam
- Fluency in German and English