Rautenberg Moritz & Co. advises INVISION on its investment in the football player agency ROOF.
The Rautenberg Moritz team advised INVISION on its investment in ROOF, the merger of the successful football player agencies arena11, Coaches & More and Spielerrat.
INVISION is one of the leading mid-market investors for individual succession solutions as well as growth financing in Europe with a focus on the DACH region. Since its founding in 1997, INVISION has supported more than 50 companies in realizing their growth and invested more than EUR 800 million. The team focuses on medium-sized companies with sales of EUR 25 million to EUR 200 million, sustainable profitability and a strong market position.
INVISION will support ROOF in its continued national and international growth.
ROOF – Representatives Of Outstanding Footballers – is one of the largest professional football player agencies in Europe. The company was founded through the merger of three leading German football agencies. The interdisciplinary team of lawyers, entrepreneurs, PR experts and former football professionals supports over one hundred professional football players and coaches across all European leagues, advising on career development, contract negotiations and transfer situations. The company strives to make its clients better, both on and off the pitch, and considers social responsibility a key value pillar, underpinned by its active involvement in the charity movement Common Goal.
Our team around Jens Moritz advised and supported INVISION throughout the entire process, in particular by preparing a Commercial Due Diligence.
- April 2021
- One of the leading investors for succession and growth financing in Europe
- Over EUR 800m equity invested in more than 50 companies since foundation
- Offices in Duesseldorf and Zug (Switzerland)
ROOF Group GmbH
- Leading football player agency
- Founded in 2014, based in Gruenwald / Munich
- More than 100 clients, over 1,000 contract negotiations
- Commercial Due Diligence
- Value Creation Planning
- Jens Moritz, Managing Partner
- Eike Gerrit Büllingen, Director
- Tim Haase, Senior Associate
- Lars Klinger, Senior Associate