Rautenberg & Company advises NicLen Group on the investment by Invision.
The team around Jens Moritz and Arndt Rautenberg advised and accompanied the Dortmund-based NicLen GmbH in the preparation and execution of an investment by private equity fund Invision of Zug, Switzerland. The closing took place on June 12, 2018.
NicLen Gesellschaft für Elektronik, Handel und Vermietung mbH is the leading provider of prime dry hire services in Europe. The company rents out high-quality light and sound technology and related accessories for events of all kinds and delivers it, via its own integrated logistics, in a highly reliable manner to event locations all across the continent. The primary goal of the 60 employees of the Dortmund-based company, founded in 1992, is maximum reliability in technology and all processes, thus achieving the greatest possible satisfaction of its customers.
Since its foundation in 1997, Invision has successfully developed into one of the leading investment companies for corporate succession and buyout financing in Europe. During this time, Invision has invested more than €750 million of equity in more than 50 established medium-sized companies and in particular in succession constellations, thereby achieving sustainable increases in value. The company sees itself as an entrepreneurial partner of founders, entrepreneurs and management teams. Invision attaches particular importance to understanding the specific needs of companies and entrepreneurs and developing individual solutions.
The Rautenberg & Company team advised and supported the seller throughout the entire process, in particular in preparing the company for an external investment by further developing its strategy and business plan as well as in designing and executing the complete M&A process up to the successful closing of the transaction.
- June 2018
NicLen Gesellschaft für Elektronik, Handel und Vermietung mbH
- Leading European provider of dry hire services
- Rental of lighting and sound equipment as well as accessories for events of all kinds in Germany and in over 20 European countries
- Founded in 1992 in Dortmund and today more than 60 employees
- One of the leading investment companies for corporate succession and buyout financing in Europe
- More than EUR 750 million equity capital invested in more than 50 companies since its foundation
- Headquartered in Zug, Switzerland
- Complete Exit Readiness program
- M&A Lead Advisory
- Jens Moritz, Managing Partner
- Arndt Rautenberg, Managing Partner
- Gero Steinröder, Director
- Britta Hornung, Senior Associate