Senior Associate/Manager (m/f/d)
You are excited about corporate finance and M&A as well as about transaction advisory for private equity? You want to take your career to the next level? And are you looking for a place where your dedication and hard work leads to tangible results and true impact?
We are looking for a Senior Associate or Manager with a strong M&A and/or consulting skillset to join our team of passionate and entrepreneurial professionals.
Your new role
As Senior Associate, you take full ownership for your workstream and work in direct contact with our clients. You coach your junior colleagues and become their go-to person as a mentor. As Manager, you take on even more responsibility and drive the project together with a Partner or Director. You have full control over the client interface and coach and coordinate the team.
Depending on the specific situation, your tasks will include following:
- Manage a transaction process or a significant part of it end-to-end (sell-side)
- Support or manage an M&A lead advisory mandate (buy-side)
- Lead commercial due diligences or significant modules
- Create business plans and valuation models
- Develop and implement value creation programmes, e.g. exit readiness, post-merger integration and efficiency initiatives
You are a team player with whom it is fun to work and an entrepreneur at heart who feels at home in an agile setting. You deliver high-quality work while being pragmatic and impress us with your drive as well as your analytical skills. You build strong relationships with clients, demonstrate effective advisory skills and excel in communication as well as collaboration.
- Strong academic background with excellent grades from a top-tier Business School / University
- Ideally 3-7 years of relevant experience in a leading M&A boutique or a strategy, private equity, corporate finance, or auditing firm
- Fluency in German and English